Thursday, May 31, 2012

Prissy Pig Punch Art Card

Hello Friends!  I want to tell you that I had so much fun messing with my punches the other day creating the Lion Punch Art Card that I wanted to play with them some more to see what I could come up with, and here she is Prissy Pig Punch Art Card!  Doesn't she just make you want to smile?!  Since the Lion Card was more boyish I wanted to do something a little more girly.

Stampin' Up Supplies:
Stamps - Fabulous Phrases
CS - Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Rose Red, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP - Floral District
Inks - Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Marker - Regal Rose
Punches - Boho Blossom, Itty Bitty Shapes, Small Heart, 1/2" circle, Owl Builder, Cupcake Builder, Small Oval
Dies - Circles #2, Tasteful Trim
Framelits - Bitty Banners
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Daffodil Delight
Misc. - White Gel Pen, Dimensionals

Stay tuned, I've got more Punch Art ideas for you so keep checking back!!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments!