Sunday, August 26, 2012

Drawer Organizer

Hello Stampin' Friends,

Here is another 3D project I made for the Late Night Stampers Shoebox Swap for the events we do before convention each year.  This is one of mine for the events this year, 2012.  I actually made 2 different ones with different stamp sets. Everyone seemed to enjoy it!  Hope you will too.

This 3D project is - Drawer Organizer


SU! Supplies
Stamps - Printed Petals
CS - Island Indigo, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
DSP - 2011-2013 In Color Collection - Pool Party Polka Dots
Inks - Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Markers - Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder
Punch - Modern Label
Sizzlit - Floral Fusion
Ribbons - 3/8" Ruffled Island Indigo & Calypso Coral
Brads - Silver
Jewels - Large Pearl Basic
Misc - Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sponge/Dauber, Paper Piercer & Mat

For the second one I made I used the stamp set Mixed Bunch and the Blossom Punch.  I had stamped one of the flowers in Island Indigo and then punched the image out using the Blossom Punch.  I then punched out another Blossom Punch out of Island Indigo CS.  Using the Floral Fusion Sizzlit I cut out flowers out of Calypso Coral CS and then punched out small flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes punch out of Island Indigo.  I layered those flowers and used a small Basic Rhinestone Jewel for the center of the flowers.  I then stamped my initial "G" using the Letter It Alphabet Stamp set and placed that in the center of the flower using the Calypso Coral Ink.  Then placed the smaller layered flowers around the big flower kind of like the one in the image above.  Since I used the Letter It initial in the center of the flower I eliminated the Label Punch  with my name.  The only other difference is that I used the Antique Brads instead of the ones pictured above since the ones in the picture have since retired.  I then placed a Large Basic Pearl at each corner on the bottom of the Drawer Organizer to give it the look of "feet".  It turned out really nice and makes it a bit more personal when you give it an initial or put a name on it.  Makes a great gift!

Yes, I will be posting the Tutorial & Template once I get the several that are in the works done.  So do check back later.  Plus, if I can find the pictures of the second version of this box I will post it so you can see the difference between the two.

Hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments!