Saturday, July 28, 2012

SU! Convention 2012 Commercial - 1st Place Winner

Hello Stampin' Friends!

Since I was going to Convention this year I had decided to enter the Commercial Contest that Stampin' Up does every year.  It is open to all demonstrators who are going to attend convention.  So I started brainstorming and came up with a "CSI" or "Law & Order" theme.  I had a lot of fun coming up with the idea and making it.  My hubby was a big help in putting it all together as well as being the intro voice and the ending voice.

We ended up winning 1st Place!! Woo Hoo!

So I thought I would share it here with all of you!  Hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Ginger! I'm so proud of you! You & hubby did a fantastic job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is so wonderful !!! I'm really happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the Win! Great commercial!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments!