Saturday, July 28, 2012

SU! Convention 2012

Hello Stamping Friends!!

Yes, I am back from the Stampin' Up Convention 2012!  But I am so tired!  I had a great time, and learned lots of great stuff, but it's always nice to get back home and get back to normal.

If you received one of my swaps and it referred you to my blog, I will be posting all the information on all of my swap cards.  Please be patient with me as I sort through everything and try and get all of my things posted.  Hopefully I will have them all posted by next week, so be sure to check back.

I will also be posting a ton of pictures from Convention as well.  It just takes a little bit of time to sort through and group things and resize, etc.

By next week you will be able to see all sorts of things here on my blog!!

Thanks for stopping in and be sure to come back next week for all the goodies from SU! Convention 2012!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments!