Sunday, August 26, 2012

3 Pocket Caddy

Hello Stampin' Friends!

So I know it's been a few days since I've been on here to give you some new "inspirations", but you know how it goes when it's getting towards the end of summer. Seems like everything happens at once!

Anyway, on to the project!!  This is a 3D project that I made for one of the Shoebox Swaps I was in at the Late Night Stampers convention events. 

This project is - 3 Pocket Caddy

SU! Supplies
Stamps - Layered Labels
CS - Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
DSP - Floral District
Inks - Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Punches - Large Oval, Bird Builder
Framelit - Apothecary Accents
Bigz Die - Blossom Party
Ribbon - 1/2" Seam Binding - Baja Breeze
Baker's Twine - Lucky Limeade
Buttons - Clear Bitty Buttons
Misc - Big Shot, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sponge/Dauber

You could add a little card and some hot chocolate and give as a treat to someone who may be under the weather.  Another idea is to use some Christmas colors and Christmas DSP and maybe fill with hot chocolate or some Christmas goodies and give to a neighbor or friend.  With school starting back soon it may be a good teacher's gift.  I'm sure there are tons of things you can do with this cute little caddy.

I will have a tutorial and template for this soon, so check back as I'm working on several tutorials and trying to get them finalized and finished.  My goal is to have all the tutorials and templates for all my previous projects up by 2nd week in Sept.  Plus, I've got some really cool new tutorials and templates in the making now that you will want to come back for.

Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments!