Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tea for Two Teapot

Hello Stampin' Friends,

This is another 3D project I made, this time I did it for the Late Night Stampers Artist of the Year.  We had to make one 3D item, one scrapbook page and three cards.  So this is my 3D project.  Each person who entered the contest had to set up a board on this table and then over the next few days people who were attending the Late Night Stampers events could vote once a day for their favorite.  They gave away prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd.  Unfortunately, I didn't win any of those spots, but that's okay I still had a great time making all of my items and you can't win if you don't enter, so it's always worth a try!!

So this 3D project is - Tea for Two Teapot



SU! Supplies
Stamps - Tea Shoppe
CS - Primrose Petal, Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
DSP - Birds of a Feather
Inks - Primrose Petal, Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade
Punches - Scallop Oval, Extra Large Oval, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle, Blossom Petals Builder
Framelits - Window Frames
Embosslit - Beautiful Wings
Ribbon - 3/8" Satin Stitched - Primrose Petal
Brads - Antique Brads
Jewels - Basic Rhinestones
Misc - Big Shot, Paper Piercer & Mat, Simply Scored, Bone Folder, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals,  Sponge/Dauber

I think this turned out beautifully.  I really want to add a couple of Teacups to it to make it a cute set. And then add one of those little boxes that holds the individual teabags.  I think it would make it more of a complete ensemble. So I'm working on that now (along with everything else I'm doing - - - :o)

And once again I will be posting a Tutorial & Template once I get it all finalized.  I really want to add the Teacups before publishing a Tutorial & Template on this, but I just had to share what I had done so far anyway.  Once again, check back later for those up coming tutorials & templates.

Hope you enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments!